Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Who Has The Better Female Sportscasters? TSN or Sportsnet?

Yeah, I agree. With Sportsnet's "Inbox" chicks, it really doesn't give the network the credibility it really deserves (I'm a little biased in that opinion because I co-op'ed there in its inaugural year). The only woman who knows what she's talking about there seems to be Martine Gaillard (sp?). She was with Headline Sports/The Score from the beginning, left and joined CBC's HNIC for a couple of years and is now anchoring Sportsnet's late night news. Jody Vance still has loads of credibility but just couldn't get along with Jim Van Horne and left. I'm going with you and say that TSN has the better women sportscasters. The only one who is still on the ropes is the new Leah Hextall, but it looks like she just has to get over the newbie jitters. Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment