Sunday, January 8, 2012

Please help me develop a training schedule! ?

I am going away to Nepal for 2 months over summer in order to clear my mind and body. It is a very rural place facing electricity shortages, so the internet won't be very available to me. In the 2 months I am there, I have chosen to dedicate myself to studying the Martial Arts and pushing my body as far as I can take it. Currently, I am not very muscular and can only do maybe 40 pushups before my arms tire out. But on the other hand, I am a soccer player for 6 years and have IMMENSE lower body strength, VERY strong kicks, and great endurance. I also have taken many different martial arts over the years, and decided that I will now follow the teachings of Grandmaster Bruce Lee, and I am currently trying to develop my own style of fighting through Jeet Kune Do. How can I develop more muscle on my body, become stronger in the Martial Arts, get faster strikes, and harder blows? Techniques, exercises, and Martial arts I should study? Also, please understand that a mive training gym will not be available for me, and I will have to train in nature. I know I'm asking a lot and hope that it isn't too much! Thank you SO much in advance...

No comments:

Post a Comment