Monday, January 9, 2012

It seems no one understood my question.?

remember, the revelation came 4yrs ago but just last 2months this said man began to feel for me the same thing applicable to me and the most suprising thing there is that the period he started feeling for me was also the period i started to feel for him . My question is could it be as a result of what has earlier be revealed? or a co-incidence, destiny or what?. thou we have been seeing each other before for many yrs but have not felt such, so why the sudden feeling at the same time. it was when the relationship started that he told me his story some body told the wife many yrs ago while myself also remembered what has being revealed by a prophet he even owns a church , remember the revelation came 4yrs ago that he saw a man in my front and he was even asking who was that man but i was confused b/cos at the moment i had no any other man except my husband .secondly, it was through phone that he was giving me the message. And today a man is in my life. someone should explain pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment